Wordpress Speed Optimization
WordPress Speed Issues and Performance Tuning
For a variety of reasons, page speed really matters and in truth, no one wants a slow website, no matter how rich the contents could be. Your site ought to have top-notch tuning for first-rate speed and this is one of the best ways to hold onto your traffic. According to researches, one second increase in the page load time will lead to 7% loss in the conversions, 11% lesser page views as well as 16% reduction in customer satisfaction.
Considering all of the aspects, it could be told undoubtedly that decreasing one second of page loading time could increase the profit up to 7%.
- Set up correctly browsing cache using premium plug-ins
- Image optimizations
- Set up amount of post revisions
- Optimize home page to load faster, as this is the main page of your site need to be faster loading.
- Google Optimization score both mobile and desktop 70+ (target is 85)
- Increase google page speed score.
- Improve Pingdom Result
- Improve Gtmatrix Result
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution