Shopify to WooCommerce Migration Services
Shopify to WooCommerce Migration Services Join 2,000,000+ active online shop owners in using the powerful WooCommerce platform
24x7 WP Support can help you migrate your existing Shopify shop to WooCommerce with ease – without having to rebuild your entire eCommerce store.
For an affordable price, our expert developers will convert your Shopify shop to the popular content management system WordPress and redesign your store using the affordable and highly reliable eCommerce platform WooCommerce.
Why Use WordPress and WooCommerce?
WordPress powers over 34% of all websites, making it one of the most well established content management systems in the world. With it, you can easily grow an online business, run a full eCommerce store, establish a strong social media presence, and even publish regular blog content for loyal customers to read – all with the help of the free WordPress plugin WooCommerce.
Are you having trouble ranking well in search results and driving traffic to your Shopify store?
By making the switch to WordPress and using the eCommerce platform WooCommerce, both of which are highly optimized for SEO, you’ll grow your customer base and generate more revenue than ever before.
And since both WordPress and WooCommerce are 100% customizable to fit your individual needs, you can keep your existing shop design or let our experts design an entirely new WordPress-powered eCommerce shop for you.
Finally, an Easy Way to Convert Your Shopify Shop to WooCommerce
At 24x7 WP Support we strive to make converting from Shopify to WooCommerce as simple and painless as possible.
That’s why when you want to migrate from Shopify to WooCommerce we provide:
- New Design and Build We will redesign your WooCommerce shop from the ground up using web design best practices. We will also keep your needs in mind at all times. Offering the best shopping experience to your target audience is our main priority. We can help you set up your store, design custom layouts, and aid you in organizing your products and services for maximum sales.
- 100% Data Import Migrating eCommerce platforms can be challenging. That’s why you should entrust us to help you make the move from Shopify to WooCommerce. Our expert team of developers not only know how to set up and design an entire WooCommerce shop, they can import all of your Shopify shop’s existing data so you never miss a beat.
- Full Service Migrations When we say 100% data import, we mean it. Here at 24x7 WP Support our Shopify to WooCommerce migrations include: content and product details, categories, product prices, product images, page titles, and other SEO meta information.
Why You Should Convert from Shopify to WooCommerce – TODAY
WooCommerce is the most powerful and beginner-friendly eCommerce platform out there. Here are just some of the reasons why you should make the switch from Shopify to WooCommerce.
WooCommerce vs Shopify
|E-Commerce Platform||WooCommerce is a self-hosted eCommerce platform, meaning you own all your store’s data and can modify it as you see fit. There are no customization restrictions.||Shopify is a hosted platform, meaning it hosts your store’s data for you. You are limited to the changes the platform will allow.|
|Customization||Since WooCommerce works with WordPress, you have access to thousands of free and premium themes and plugins that help expand the design and functionality of your eCommerce shop.||With Shopify, you are limited to the themes and plugins available within the platform and in the Shopify App Store.|
|Payment Methods||Because of WooCommerce’s open-source nature and large community, you’ll find over 100+ free and premium plugins for tons of payment gateways such as Authorize.Net, Amazon Pay, Braintree, and more. By default, WooCommerce supports PayPal and Stripe.||Though there are plenty of payment gateways available in Shopify, you’ll be charged transaction fees if you use third-party payment gateways. This leaves you spending more money or having to use the default Shopify Payments solution.|
|Data Control||WooCommerce is self-hosted, which means you maintain complete control over your store’s data and are never at risk for being shut down without notice.||Since Shopify hosts your store’s data for you, you relinquish control of that data and must follow the Shopify Terms of Service. You can also be shut down for any reason deemed necessary.|
|Cost||The only fixed costs you’ll have using the FREE WooCommerce plugin are your hosting fees and annual domain name registration.||Shopify charges you a monthly fee to use their service and charges for things like apps, third-party gateway use, and premium themes.|
In all, WooCommerce reigns supreme over Shopify for three main reasons:
- It provides online shop owners complete flexibility and control when it comes to the design and functionality of their eCommerce stores.
- You can create many kinds of products, such as simple/variable/group/external, and customize every element of your online store without restriction with WooCommerce.
- Shopify limits the types of online shops you can have, meaning they will not support high-risk businesses and will ban you from running one.
Want to Migrate Shopify Yourself?
If you feel like you want to convert your Shopify shop to WooCommerce on your own, follow these simple steps.
- Export all your product data from Shopify
- Log into your WordPress website and install and activate the WooCommerce plugin
- Configure the WooCommerce plugin settings following the setup wizard
- Import all your product data into WooCommerce
- Upload all product images
- Set up payment gateways that you want to use
Still not sure you can do this on your own?
Don’t worry, here are 24x7 WP Support we’ve got you covered. Get in touch with us to see how we can help you move your Shopify shop over to the more reliable and highly-flexible WooCommerce platform.
Converting your Shopify shop to WooCommerce doesn’t need to be hard. Let us help you with the logistics so you can focus on other more important things, like growing your online business and securing more sales.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution