How To Remove WordPress From Cpanel
This article helps you to understand, how to remove WordPress from cPanel.
Why do I need to remove WordPress from cPanel?
These are the following reason to remove WordPress from cPanel.
- Don’t want to use a WordPress website.
- To delete the whole website.
- Delete old website and develop a new website from the beginning
- To move website another platform like Joomla, Magento, etc.
How can do it myself without impacting websites?
There are some easy steps to remove the search bar from WordPress.
- Firstly go to your cPanel by adding in url: 2083 or /cPanel
for ex: yourwebsite.com/cpanel
- Go to file manager in Cpanel
- In file manager go to public_html
- Select all file of WordPress and delete it.
Difficulty level [Easy, Medium, Hard].
Total time consumed.
This is for WordPress.com or Org ?