5 Easiest to Manage WordPress Comments Plugins
Spread the love
Last updated on August 27th, 2021 at 06:43 am
- Thrive comment plugin features thrive, architect, this is a fast and very intuitive visual editor for WordPress. Furthermore, it features a drag and drop layout as well as add button.
- Consequently, thrive comment plugin features a 100% editable page, webinar registration pages and various countless landing pages on your website.
- You can show multiple different contents in your widget based on pages, posts, categories, tags as well as advanced targeting rules.
- Furthermore, you can improve your content by giving tests to different headline against each other.
- Thrive comment plugin features thrive ultimatum which is a perfect scarcity tool for marketing in WordPress. You can quickly increase your conversions through adding countdown timers, running complex evergreen scarcity campaigns.
- You can get excellent and detailed response on auto-pilot by using thrive ovation. You can easily add testimonials while using this comment plugin and you can use it as a powerful conversion tool.
- While using this comment plugin, you can easily create a fully customized quiz which will help you to gain valuable visitors and get lots of social media shares while using thrive quiz builder.
- Few people like WordPress that sends them pings but others hate since it clutters up most of their comments; therefore, this plugin is designed to disable an intra-blog pinging.
- Furthermore, this plugin is designed for both multisite and single installations, and it is PHP7 compatible.
- The no-self ping passes the coding standards WordPress.com VIP, and it is fully compatible with each of their platforms.
- Consequently, no self-pings is fully internationalized with ready for translations. You can easily add a translation to this plugin by using translating WordPress. No self-pings is WCAG 2.0 compliant at the AA level.
- Furthermore, no self-pings are Gutenberg ready.
- Once you activate this plugin, you can go to your settings and if you wish, you can easily set various domains to be pinged free or you can as well use a multisite and each blog to be pinged free.
- Jetpack comment plugin is a great plugin that helps in breaking barriers between you and your audience. Whenever someone uses your product or read your article they can post their comments through the use of their social media accounts this helps them to avoid creating a different account for posting a comment.
- Since this comment plugin replaces the default WordPress comment, the Jetpack comments is therefore opt-in, and you can quickly activate this feature in the setting. Once enabled the Jetpack comments will automatically take your theme’s comment form.
- Visitors are given two options whenever they want to comment on your website. They can either comment as a guest, or they can either choose their WordPress.com, Google+, Twitter or even their Facebook account.
- Furthermore, the setting of this comment plugin is fully customizable, and you can as well change the color font of the Jetpack comment.
- Some of the data received by the Jetpack WordPress IFrame include the WordPress.com is attached to the blog ID as well as the ID of the post in which the comments are being submitted. The ID of the visitor who commented if it is available as well as the URL of the visitor who commented and MD5 hash of the visitor who commented.
- wpDiscuz WordPress comment plugin features an Ajax real-time comment system with customized comment fields and forms.
- Furthermore, this plugin is super fast, and it is designed to be fully responsive with various features, making it easy to use on numerous gadgets from phones to tablets irrespective of their resolution.
- Consequently, this plug is the best Disqus alternative whenever you want to store your comments in the database.
- Adding comments while using this plugin is easy since it features various social media shares that help a visitor to add their comments from Facebook to Livefyre.
- Furthermore, this plugin features a fast commenting experience, as well as a comment box that helps you and your clients to interact on posts and comments, are listed by either sorting them from newest, oldest as well as the most voted comment.
- Consequently, comments are fully integrated with various social media login plugins. The wpDiscuz features an Ajax button that helps with loading more comments rather than simple comments pagination. Furthermore, it features a comment form that is Ajax validated and can submit data faster and easy.
- Different date formats in comments will reflect date format settings on WordPress.
- Users can subscribe to your site via email and users will be able to stay updated each time you post a new article or a blog on your website.
- There is a notification author once the comments are approved and it features an option of overwriting comments styles as well as templates.
- For this WordPress plugin to work, you will need to activate it after installing it, then use the setting to configure plugin settings.
- In this plugin, you can load comments only when you require them. Furthermore, it features an improved speed for page loading.
- Consequently, this plugin features a translation ready design making it easy for CMS and page builders.The lazy load comment features a fully responsive design making it easy to use on various gadgets irrespective of the resolutions.
- This comment WordPress plugin features Genesis support and has no complicated configuration.While using this WordPress plugin, you can quickly reduce the number of https requests, and it as well features the best WordPress coding standards.
- Furthermore, this WordPress plugin helps in preventing comments from automatically loading whenever he post or page is loading. Therefore, this plugin will assist in lazily loading comments when a user scrolls down to the comments sections.
- Depending on the method you would like to load the comments lazily, you will either see the comments loading while scrolling or you can use the load comment button. By clicking the button, you will be able to load comments forms as well as comments layouts.
Which Comments Plugins Do You Like?