Complete on Page Optimization
When Was The Last Time You Did Onpage SEO Optimization?
Are you aware of the series of onpage SEO recommendations announced by Google lately? It is not about Robots.txt, sitemaps and Meta content anymore. Google came up with over 12 advanced technical recommendations for onpage SEO optimization in the year 2016 alone. They have now introduced AMP(Accelerated Mobile Pages), Rich cards and a significant number of Schema’s. onpage SEO optimization for local businesses is redefined by Google. If you are running a CMS such as wordpress then it is time that you update the latest versions of SEO plugin’s (Yoast SEO, All in One SEO) for effective onpage SEO optimization. We deliver effective onpage SEO optimization by OnPage SEO experts which ensures smooth crawling and thus more traffic and visitors to your web pages.
OnPage SEO Optimization Process
Our onpage SEO optimization starts from the root, which is the Webmaster tool. The following onpage elements are analyzed optimized from the Search Console.
ONPAGE SEO OPTIMIZATION AT DOMAIN LEVEL
- Canonical URL optimizationCanonical URL’s are duplicating URL’s pointing to the same content. This confuses the search engine crawlers and is often mistaken for duplicate content which is very bad for the website health. Our onsite SEO team will identify canonical URL’s and implement the right code.
- Preferred DomainSet preferred Domain https:// , https:// or https://www based on the nature of website.
- Targeted LocationsSet International targeting or Country level Targeting based on the nature of website.
- Robots.txt Creation/optimizationOptimize robots.txt file for precise crawling. If not found we will create robots. txt file and update it.
- XML SitemapsGenerate, recreate or optimize XML sitemaps with priority, frequency and submit them for crawling. We ensure that the sitemaps are crawled without any errors.
- 301 & 404 redirectsCreate 404 error pages (page not found) and redirect 301(permanent redirect) respectively.
- Site StructureAnalyze and optimize URLs (https://www.abc.com/cat25/prod1145 to https://www.abc.com/pediatric-dentistry) and Navigation (bread crumbs) for latest SEO standards.
- Orphan PagesIdentify and remove standalone/orphan pages.
- Duplicate PagesIdentify and remove duplicate pages.
- Google PenaltiesCheck for Manual & Algorithmic penalties.
ONPAGE SEO OPTIMIZATION AT SITE LEVEL
Site level onpage SEO optimization deals with loading time for desktop and mobile, responsiveness, mobile usability etc. This plays an important role in onpage SEO as Google recently announced that the site should load within two seconds. Site speed and usability is considered as an important ranking factor.
- Site Speed OptimizationWill check loading time of the site on mobile and desktop. Optimize the site elements to achieve a decent loading time.
- Mobile Responsive AnalysisWe will check for mobile responsiveness and device compatibility and report.
- Mobile Usability AnalysisWe will analyze mobile usability and recommend changes for a higher mobile usability index score.
ONPAGE SEO OPTIMIZATION AT PAGE LEVEL
Page level onpage SEO optimization is the most important factor as it paves way for crawlers to find, crawl, index and show your web pages on SERPs. Each and every element of a page should be optimized for the latest standards. Page level optimization involves Meta content (from the start) to the end of content on the page.
- Keyword Research & MappingDo a thorough keyword research with help of Google Keyword tool and others. Identify the right keywords based on Industry, location and competition. Our onpage SEO team will map the right keywords to the respective page.
- Meta Content Creation/OptimizationCreate, optimize Meta content (Title/Description) with targeted keywords.
- Keyword DensityOptimize content for the optimum keyword density.
- Schema IntegrationIntegrate Schema (Rich Text) for page elements such as ratings, reviews, Industry, Person, Profession etc. Schema integration is the vital part of onpage SEO optimization as it is an universal code for all search engines to identify the web page element.
- Header Tag Creation/OptimizationCreate/Optimize H1-H2 tags by including targeted keywords.
- Content optimizationEliminate duplicate content, thin content and optimize content with rich keywords.
- Image optimizationOptimize images with appropriate alt tags.
- Multimedia optimizationOptimize multimedia (video, presentation etc.) with the right tags and keywords.
- Script Blocking (Fetch as Google)Using fetch as Google option our Onpage experts will identify any scripts which block the crawlers and fix it.
- Outbound Link OptimizationOOptimize outbound link with respective no-follow tags.
ONPAGE OPTIMIZATION FOR FACEBOOK & TWITTER CARDS (OGP)
Facebook & Twitter uses OGP (open Graph Protocol) tags to build the text, image, and title of shared content. OGP tags control the posts which appear on Facebook and Twitter.
ONPAGE OPTIMIZATION FOR WORDPRESS CMS
Install Yoast SEO and perform the following
- Post Meta titles and meta description and Keyword
- Add Open Graph meta data / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+
- Meta Robots configuration
- Install Breadcrumbs
- Generate and submit XML sitemap
- Update robots.txt and .htaccess
- Google Webmaster Tools, Yahoo Site Explorer, and Bing Webmaster Tools
Implementing Tag Manager/Analytics For Tracking
- Search ConsoleIntegrate search console for your website to track domain data
- Google Tag Manager/ AnalyticsCreate Goals & funnels to track visitors, conversions & transactions.
|OnPage SEO Tasks||Small Sites||Large Sites|
OnPage SEO optimization at Domain Level
|Canonical URl Optimization|
|301 & 404 redirects|
OnPage SEO optimization at Site Level
|Site Speed Optimization||5 Pages||10 Pages|
|Mobile Responsive Analysis|
|Mobile Usability Analysis|
|OnPage SEO optimization at "Page Level"||Top 10 Pages||Top 25 Pages|
|Keyword Research & Mapping|
|Meta Content Creation/Optimization|
|Header Tag Creation/Optimization|
|Script Blocking (Fetch as Google)|
Implementing Tag Manager/Analytics for Tracking
|Google Tag Manager/ Analytics|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What Is the Quality Of Links And The Sites/Pages They Reside On?
Answer. All Our Sites Have High Pa/Da, Your Links Will Be Top Notch, Coming from High Authority Sites.
Q. How Good Will the Content Be?
Answer. We’ll Provide a Large Number Of Hand-Written, Quality Articles (The Exact Number Depends On What Package You Order), And Then They Will Be Spun & Manually Reviews To 100% Uniqueness Level.
Q. How Many Urls/Keywords Can I Use? Can I Use This Service for Foreign Language Sites?
Answer. We Accept One Url and A Maximum of Four, Eight And Twelve Keywords Respective To The Package Ordered, To Fully Utilize The True Power Of Our System. Foreign Language Sites Are Fine, But Articles Will Be Written in English.
Q. Is This a Monthly Service?
Answer. No, It’s a One Off Service.
Q. Will I Receive Reports?
Answer. You Will Receive a Partial Report and a Serpbook Tracking Link to Keep A Track Of Your Rankings. (Active for 1 Month)
Q. What’s The Turnaround Time, And How Long Should It Take Before I See Results?
Answer. Your Campaign Will Start Within 72 Hours After Ordering. We’ll Drip Feed the Links for 15– 25 Working Days. You Should See Movement in 3 – 6 Weeks.
Q. What Is the Refund Policy?
Answer. Due to The Type of Service, Refund Can’t Be Issued Once the Links are being Placed And The Service Is Delivered.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution